• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB: BOP (The Machine, Bride of Pinbot)...

dnewman

Oct 29, 2013
Newmarket
Just to refresh,

Still looking to buy a good condition, working Bride of Pinbot, and I'm looking forward to giving yours a good home! ;)

Many thanks,

Dave

dnewman

Oct 29, 2013
Newmarket
Hey Gerry,

Thanks for reposting the link. I'm able to see the pictures link now. I'm not sure why the original link didn't work for me, as it worked fine for others in my league.

I'll PM you after I've looked them over.

Cheers,

Dave

dnewman

Oct 29, 2013
Newmarket
Hi DJdeadlyDALEK,

Thanks very much for posting the link! I think that's the same one I was looking at on Pinside.

Dave

dnewman

Oct 29, 2013
Newmarket
The search continues...

I'm still looking to give a good home to a Bride of Pinbot that's in good, working condition. If you have one you want to sell, or know of someone who does, please let me know!

Many thanks!

Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dnewman

Oct 29, 2013
Newmarket
Nice Mods!!! I like the Bride on the Price/Game Rules panel! I've never seen that before.

It looks like you've done the full LED kit? Is there a particular one you bought?

Luch helped me get mine on Saturday (Big thanks Luch!). Through a day of trouble shooting, I found that I need to replace four molex connectors on the MLB, as the batteries had corroded and dripped on the connectors, so she behaves quite erratically. I've replaced the battery carriage with a new one and relocated it off the board so that it never happens again!
I'll put up some pics when I've got her back together!