• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Wow! Thanks, everyone!

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the support so far. We've reached 85 members in just over 4 days! That's incredible! Spread the word, and let's build this community! So far PBRev has had it's first sale, some great chats and awesome support from its' members. I'd also like to thank The Playdium Store (http://www.theplaydiumstore.com) for allowing us to advertise at this year's CANADIAN PINBALL CHALLENGE. They've been a great help, and we look forward to working with them in the future.

Things to come.. I *will* add an "arcade" section that will incorporate all other arcade devices like redemption and video game cabinets. We're slowly working on building up the site so I thank everyone for their patience! It will pay off, I promise. ;)

We've got some awesome prize giveaways coming for December, so stay tuned! :!:

We will also be offering member discounts to some of your favourite vendors in the near future AND some really cool new features coming to the board that no one else has.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
REVOLUTION said:
137 members in 2 weeks! Incredible..

Let's celebrate by doing a draw next week for some free stuff, shall we? ;)

I have a spare set of Bally/Williams gold mirror blades lying around that I'd be willing to throw into the pot.
All the winner has to do is post some pics of them installed ;)

Brock, you gonna make it interesting?

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
DRANO said:
Brock, you gonna make it interesting?

That sounds GREAT, Adriano! Thanks man... :)

We're still working on prizes but we'll have PinballCustoms.com gift cards, translites (possibly signed) and the like. The first draw will be a free "thanks for joining the revolution!" giveaway, but we plan on doing something special for charity just before Christmas time.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Damn... It's times like these when being a mod comes back to bite me in the ass. :lol: (I will not be partaking in the draws, it just wouldn't be right)

Good luck to everyone though!

D