• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND World Poker Tour FOUND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2013
Thornton, ON
Sadly he is right although I feel it is more of a $3k game at most. Makes me think that A list games should be $10k minimum if some of these games are $4k plus. I cant justify $4k for a mid level newer Stern when IJ TAF & TZ still in striking distance of that level.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
In what backwards world did WPT become a 4K game? The game is underrated sure but 4K coomon! The game is 3K or sub 3K for sure.

Next someone is going to tell me Striker Extreme has some how hit 4K

Reactions: Menace

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Huo you'll pay about 4k , you may find them less .

No offence, but idiots will pay 4K for a HUO WPT, It's a 3K to sub 3K game. The reason prices keep going up is cause people keep paying for BS like this.

I sold Jim his WPT which is a perfect playing machine with new right ramp and new mini PF just a year or two ago for $2800 (I think) WPT is not a 4K game, HUO or not.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
3cd8a33a.png

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
I'm with Adam on this one. WPT is not a 4k game. Just a because there are dummies that would pay that much doesn't mean it's market value.

When games like HUO Xmen pro (wicked game btw) can be had for 4 and a half without trouble, WPT is not 4k.

On that note, most modern sterns are overvalued in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
That is also debatable

I'm not suggesting it's the best stern. All I'm saying is that when you look at the machine as a whole, the art package, sound, gameplay with the new code, it's a great game.

When you compare this to WPT, it just doesn't have nearly as much to offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
I'm not suggesting it's the best stern. All I'm saying is that when you look at the machine as a whole, the art package, sound, gameplay with the new code, it's a great game.

When you compare this to WPT, it just doesn't have nearly as much to offer.

IMO WPT is a better game then Xmen.

The risk vs reward, and strategic choices far outweigh any type of strategy that exists in XMen.

The only Strategic choice that exists in XMen is how my hero's do I bring in before I start Magneto MB. The rest of the game is basically exactly the same, shoot x shot x number of times to start mode. Then shot x shot x number of time again to finish mode (with small variations here are there)

XMen is linear are boring, and the LE features are some of the worst, not as bad as TF, but barely a step above.

The only thing holding back WPT is Theme, if WPT was themed XMen and the rules were kept exactly the same, it would be on par with TSPP, LOTR, and ACDC.

The theme is the worst part, you have to like poker to like the theme

Status
Not open for further replies.