• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Windsor Essex Pinball League thoughts?

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
Are there any people out there in the area that might be interested in a pinball league that we rotate around to different peoples houses that have machines? I guess the first question would be are there enough people in the area that would be interested in such a thing... and enough that would want to do it? I'm not sure how it would be run at all, but if the interest is there we could talk about it and see if it could work.

Reactions: luch

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Nowhere close to me, but sounds like a good idea. Feel free to reach out directly, or ask questions here if you've got them on operating a pinball league. You can get started with just a few people-these things tend to grow as you get word of mouth going.

dos.reboot

Nov 19, 2012
Windsor. ON.
Are there any people out there in the area that might be interested in a pinball league that we rotate around to different peoples houses that have machines? I guess the first question would be are there enough people in the area that would be interested in such a thing... and enough that would want to do it? I'm not sure how it would be run at all, but if the interest is there we could talk about it and see if it could work.
PM me. I'm kicking off a league this summer and a tourney. Will have 14+ pins. FLOWE Pinball... Flipper League of Windsor-Essex.

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
Following.

Windsor-Essex is a bit of a drive for the London folks, but they go to TOPL, so why not FLOWE

Last edited:

dos.reboot

Nov 19, 2012
Windsor. ON.
Sorry for the tardiness. My dog had puppies and we' re busy with the 5 little ones. Things are settling back down so mid August I expect the games room to be open.

dos.reboot

Nov 19, 2012
Windsor. ON.
I'm having an open house for locals in January to start discussion on 2024 league.
PM me with a preferred weekend that work for you.