• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Williams/Bally DMD Cabinet. Gotta love new members helpfulness!

Coitusmysterioso

Jan 13, 2017
Shelburne, Ontario
I was just thinking the other day that between finishing the basement, other arcade/pinball projects and family life I may never get around to my VP project for the CFTBL cab. Plus I'm having too much fun with my actual pins.

Not looking to sell but could be tempted with interesting trades.

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
I was just thinking the other day that between finishing the basement, other arcade/pinball projects and family life I may never get around to my VP project for the CFTBL cab. Plus I'm having too much fun with my actual pins.

What do you want as a trade? I don't have much to offer. Do you need any pinball parts? I know reg only charged you 125 for the cab. (175 if you took the coin door to) as I was second in line if you didn't need it.

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB

Although I don't have a say in what you do with the cab, what Mitch says is true. Had I not promised it to you, it was going to be his. He needs a cab! Couldn't you sell to him for what I sold to you, and use the cash towards whatever it is you are looking for? All about helping out fellow pin-heads!

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
Although I don't have a say in what you do with the cab, what Mitch says is true. Had I not promised it to you, it was going to be his. He needs a cab! Couldn't you sell to him for what I sold to you, and use the cash towards whatever it is you are looking for? All about helping out fellow pin-heads!

Thats exactly how I see it and I bet alot of other members would to.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
The cabinet has now been listed on Facebook groups for trade.

Stop being stubborn coitus, sell to Mitch, be done with it.

He has already offered to trade you monies for the cabinet. That's beyond fair.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Unless this isn't you... And if it is not, I apologize.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170212-184736.png
    Screenshot_20170212-184736.png
    599.1 KB · Views: 20

eh97ac

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Coitusmysterioso

Jan 13, 2017
Shelburne, Ontario
Yup that's the cab, gotta love when you get hooked up by a member of Rev then screw another one over.

Holy crap offer to trade something and go away for a few days and this is the response??

If I wanted to sell the thing for cash I would have posted a price and I'm not going to be pressured or guilt tripped into doing something I'm not interested in doing. I like to trade because I have found many interesting arcade/mancave items (decor, neon signs etc) that I wouldn't have found otherwise. Seriously who the F&^k are you guys to tell me what I should be doing with or how I should be selling MY property?

You didn't even bother to wait for my reply to your posts or PM before you started bashing me? real nice. I only have EM pins so don't check this forum often as there isn't much going on here for EM pins.

Seriously is this a forum of adults or a forum of teenage girls? Based on this drama and BS i would rather see it used as firewood at this point!

Un-following this thread as I seriously don't need this BS in my life!

Last edited:

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
Ok maybe I got a little worked up but in fairness you knew I wanted it and you grabbed it and put it up for trade without even pm'ing me. Do what you want with it, it's yours.