• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Who’s got $100,000 to spare?

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
I don't think this isn't going to sell on eBay, the fees are too high and their buyer protection too iffy to tie up that much cash for the seller... based on the response above the seller is breaking the eBay T&C's... the listing could easily be reported and taken down.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
My barber has a client in poor health that has a game collection and a storage unit near London. I gave him a London Pinball business card, he is seeing his client tomorrow.

With any luck, this will lead to some games hitting the market in the near future.

The barber has always done well by me in the past.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Ohhh. How big of a storage unit???? :D

I have 2 units but only 1 pin, 1 bowler, and 1 juke in them lol.. yes they are tiny in my case lol

Williampinball

Dec 28, 2012
Collingwood Ont.
I really think this seller will pull down the ad before it ends I think he’s just looking too see what he can get for them all if not he pull it then maybe sell them off one by one

Flipper Ripper

Nov 16, 2020
Windsor
My barber has a client in poor health that has a game collection and a storage unit near London. I gave him a London Pinball business card, he is seeing his client tomorrow.

With any luck, this will lead to some games hitting the market in the near future.

The barber has always done well by me in the past.
Any arcade games?

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
He said there was a mix at his house of games and pins.

I am a bit on the fence as to if he will actually go out today (depends on this weather). But he has come through for me in the past.

I like to help my fellow PR's out. Even in the past when I sell, I always like to give a forum member a good deal over some kijiji stranger.

I am up front about what I paid and don't mind just getting my money back o older used ut of a machine.

The enjoyment is in playing them all.

Locutus

Feb 1, 2019
Richmond Hill
Well one more day for the eBay 170 pins I wonder if it will be pulled price is the same 448K
If you factor in shipping, insurance, conversion, HST (no idea if there would be duty on top of HST) etc, there's realistically between $500-$650k USD of pins (quite a range, but you never know about condition). It's at $350k right now. It will be interesting to see if it gets to the $500k mark, or if it gets pulled.

Williampinball

Dec 28, 2012
Collingwood Ont.
It’s up too 467 k Canadian and 6 more hours left if it is true with duties shipping loading plus more like changing over power supply adds up really fast just not worth it I stil think it will be pulled before the 6hours

vic vetro

Nov 13, 2017
mississauga
He sold it to himself, for sure! Saw a post in Pinball Owners from a guy named Maurizio and has about 50 pins all for sale, I’m sure it’s the same guy. How many guys in Italy called Maurizio? lol