• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND TZ, RFM, or Tommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

good_buddy83

Dec 19, 2012
Beamsville
Looking for a line-up change. If you see something you like, shoot me a PM and try me for a trade.

I would really like, Tales from the Crypt, Guns and Roses, Pinball Magic, AC/DC, Ripley's or TSPP.

I'm a sucker for 90's vintage games. I also enjoy late 80's Williams.

Please shoot me a PM and we can chat. I'm not in any rush and really do not want to sell without a replacement. Also, I am limited on space, so no 2 for 1 offers please. +/- Cash is definitely OK too.

If we get serious about a trade, I will send you much better pictures.

Feel free to ask in public forum about condition of each machine, etc. I will answer any questions. All machines work 100%, all LED and have recently been shopped. I would like to keep the colour displays and will install original orange DMD displays (unless the new machine comes with one built in). Trade offers where you are willing to provide transport gives you an advantage. I have access to pick-up to transport if need, but it is not enclosed. Not willing to ship. Would like to deal in person. Let me know what you got. Cheers!

IMG_9972.jpg IMG_9973.jpgIMG_9974.jpgIMG_9975.jpgIMG_9976.jpgIMG_9977.jpg

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Surprised the Tommy is still available. They don't come up very often and very fun game. Especially when you change over the music to the Who with Pinsound. Good luck with the sale/trade.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Tommy is a great game. Maybe the new owner is interested in a new translite?

Attachments

• CFAAEFDC-FA23-4032-A6D2-19C6D8480EEA.jpeg
    CFAAEFDC-FA23-4032-A6D2-19C6D8480EEA.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.