• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

TZ mod I made....

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
I just added a home made mod on my TZ, I was planning to add a Clock Millions mod from the beginning that I bought my TZ but these Mods on Ebay are a little too pricy for me.

One is 160$ CAD with shipping and the other is more than 200$ CAD with shipping, plus, they are not made of solid brass like the ones that were sold about 15 years ago, they look cheap, I remember buying one of solid shiny brass for a TZ I had 15 years ago.
So I decided to make my own, I bought this solid brass pocket watch housing off Ebay for only 35$ CAD with shipping:

and a small solid brass bell off Marketplace I paid 5$ on which I cut the top part of the bell to get a miniature bell.
I printed this from Marco's and zoomed it really smaller (4 cm diameter) and added the missing numbers, 3 , 6, 9, and 12 with numbers I found on the net and printed.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-1751-3P

I cut a small round piece of policarbonate to make the clock glass, I polished everything before building it and added a LED behind the paper, connected to the clock millions lamp.
I'm quite happy with the results and it's shiny and nicer the the ones on Ebay.

Attachments

• IMG_9318.JPG
    IMG_9318.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9319.JPG
    IMG_9319.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9320.JPG
    IMG_9320.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: