• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD TWD Pro - ColorDMD(LCD), Shaker, Powder coating, mirror/art blades, tower mod etc $7,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Have some other projects to fund, looking to sell my TWD Pro. Picked it up a year ago in Michigan, was advertised as "never had a coin through the mechs"... don't mistake that as HUO though. Machine really is in great shape, but it was brought to local tournaments in MI so it has seen some plays and I've played it about daily for a year. Still haven't seen Seige or LMS but time to move on.

- ColorDMD (LCD)
- Shaker Motor
- It has some pretty nice art/mirror blades installed
- Wired Tower mod is included
- "Rust" powder coating, the powder coating does have some dings in it I will point out in pictures
- Terminus sign, or Woodbury, forget which one, I actually took it off when cleaning it up and never put it back on
- Clear Titan rubbers installed throughout, except flippers, those are red
- Cabinet is in really nice shape
- two broken plastics, one to the left of the prison and one immediately behind the well walker
- I've got a full plastic set not included but will gladly negotiate a fair price for.

Happy to send any and all pictures to people interested. Can pallet and wrap for shipping but shipping costs at your expense and curb side pick-up is required, I don't have a vehicle that holds a palleted pin to drop at a depot.

$7,500OBO

Reactions: WARLOCK

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Game is gone... and got to meet another great pbrev memeber! Thanks for the smooth transaction and all the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.