• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD TSPP - Brand new condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
Off topic (or is it!), but I've been taken aback by how many great, sought after games I have seen selling with a low amount of plays on them. I don't really get someone buying a game and barely playing it, could be many things of course, but it feels like some folks simply like to own and look at those games, probably just using them for casual play when people visit..

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
When I see someone selling a NIB with "less than 200 plays" I think:
a) I guess that was a bad buy
b) who cares - pins are built for 1000's of plays - but, did you wax it and maintain it

I keep a small collection of 3 or 4 and when I have added one, Im aware of the extra maintenance time - Ive seen collections of 10+ where maintenance is not, well, maintained!

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
"I’m that guy, I have 15 pins and maybe play one or 2 of them for about 30 mins a week. Summers here too much going on now that things are starting to get back to normal"

Well, unplayed machines don't experience wear!! ...and I'd love to have 15, but the maintenance would be onerous!!!

This TSPP looks nice!! If I were in the market for one, I'd be checking it out for sure!!! GLWS!

Rosco

Sep 22, 2017
Oakville
I can't believe some of the garbage some people say!

Where did you find this Simpson pin?
Ill be open . Honestly I got it form a gentleman who was moving out of his very nice home on lakeshore rd east oakville who was selling everything in his gamesroom. he told me he bought it new from starburst for his son but he never played it !. Hope everyone is finally satisfied

Moepin. Please keep your comments to yourself . thanks

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
I wouldn't pay near that much to ever be at the bell center, take a '0' off!! TB is faster, has more talent and are way better at execution, final score and current standing is not surprising. I'm saying this, and I'm a habs fan..

As for that TSPP, how come I'm never that lucky to meet a gentleman that is selling off his collection of barely played games? Lol

@Wildcats50, if you ever want to let go of yours one day, PM me! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Honey Badger
Status
Not open for further replies.