• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Tron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pin_Fandango

Dec 29, 2020
Ottawa
HUO and mint.
Mods are welcome.

Let me know what you have.

Can travel 3+ hours from Ottawa and a little more for the right game when possible.

Pin_Fandango

Dec 29, 2020
Ottawa
I have a TSPP (The Simpsons Pinball Party) in really really really great and would say NEAR MINT just out of the box condition that would be willing to trade for the right TRON... it would have to be an absolute pristine example and loaded.

Pin_Fandango

Dec 29, 2020
Ottawa
Have you played Tron?
I am no longer getting notifications like I used to, something has changed on this site. So sorry if someone contacts me and I do not respond, I am not ghosting you, it is just that I was not notified.

No I have not, but looks fun and love the theme and sounds/callouts so it looks like it can be fun from an experience point of view.

Pin_Fandango

Dec 29, 2020
Ottawa
oh really! that is great to know... I will definitely check it out, how does it work? are those set up for free play (doubt it), silly question but do I need to bring my own change? lol I will literally just go to check the game out and leave.

Fleetwood mIkea

Sep 13, 2017
Milton
Bring loonies!
They didn’t have any change the last time @king_pin and I went and we had to scour the neighbouring businesses for change (thanks Starbucks). Grab a few Stouts while you are there- Midnight Kissed My Cow is awesome, and The Busted Sled is pretty good too. No pins at the restaurants as far as I know, just the brewery.

Status
Not open for further replies.