• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Tron Pro

MapleSyrup

Jan 9, 2014
Toronto
Strange, cause I know it's happened to me, just not sure how. I've only had the pin for a few weeks, and I've spent more time modding it than playing it thus far! Eli Ramps, LEDs, LED Flippers, Coin door volume and headphones input, arcade, and sub coming... Yikes.

I think CLU is about 25 seconds, right?? Well I glanced up at the DMD at one point and had more than 30 seconds left well in to the mode. So, something must have added time to the mode??!!

If I figure it out, I'll post here.

Cheers

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
movingpictures said:
Vengeance said:
MapleSyrup said:
Is there a way to add time to timed modes like CLU? Similar to the Palantir shot in LOTR?? Great guide BTW. Thanks a lot for posting.

Nope

Yup, Flynn's Arcade mystery can add time to any mode if you land on the hourglass.

Yup, Adam (vengeance) is smokin' crack with Rob Ford again. ;)

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
No Ive only ever played Tron in tournament mode, so I dont ever get any of the actual random awards from the scoop, just the 500,000 everytime.

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
last weekend i guesstimated that my tron had 3k plays. out of curiosity i went to check the actual number and it was 2994 (all after the last code update im guessing as the old count likely got wiped). thanks again Brock for the nib tron. tis well loved!

MapleSyrup

Jan 9, 2014
Toronto
Haha. Sorry, that didn't make a lot of sense. I was referring to playing on tournament settings, as Adam was just explaining. I want all the extra time, extra balls, and whatever extra stuff I can get! Screw tournament settings! Just being silly.

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
MapleSyrup said:
Haha. Sorry, that didn't make a lot of sense. I was referring to playing on tournament settings, as Adam was just explaining. I want all the extra time, extra balls, and whatever extra stuff I can get! Screw tournament settings! Just being silly.

haha! ok i get it now :) if you are on fast scoring and hit all the zuse targets i believe you add time to that mode as well. (turny mode or no turny mode)

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
atariaction said:
haha! ok i get it now :) if you are on fast scoring and hit all the zuse targets i believe you add time to that mode as well. (turny mode or no turny mode)

You have to complete them again to extend the timer