• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Trimmed some "Fat"

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
I'm sure you can toast OPL and MPL from the league sections.

Talking with OPL they aren't interested in advertising themselves or trying to expand their membership so I doubt they will ever post here.

MPL being pure french will most likely never post here either.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Vengeance said:
I'm sure you can toast OPL and MPL from the league sections.

Talking with OPL they aren't interested in advertising themselves or trying to expand their membership so I doubt they will ever post here.

MPL being pure french will most likely never post here either.

Sounds good

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I have just finished going through the classified as now there is a For Sale and Wanted section. I have marked off threads for machines or parts that are SOLD or FOUND in both sections and locked them up so they do not some how get resurrected. If I locked or marked your thread incorrectly please send me a PM and I will fix it. It will be nice if people can start to follow the same consistent format for thread titles and helping to keep these sections clean and efficient going forward. Again not trying to enforce any rules or restrictions here because I will be doing my job monitoring anyways.

Have fun guys and feel free to post any feed back here or in the comments and suggestions section.

-Mike