• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Trifecta??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
Hi guys. I know that a “group” sell is difficult but I’m going to throw it out there in case....
I have a MMRLE, AFMLE, MBLE with mods, Cliffy’s, 3D translites, etc.
I could sell individually, but perhaps someone out there wants all 3?
Interested party’s can offer (for whatever you want), just shoot me a PM for pics. All games are only owned by me and have less than 300 plays.

Reactions: Mike Walsh

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Let me check my LottoMax ticket in the morning and get back to you :) GLWS! Really nice trio of games there. Numbers match by chance?

jbenaiah

Feb 8, 2013
Toronto
Great collection. I could be interested in the MB... preferably in a trade...in case anyone is looking to buy the whole lot.

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
I can vouch for his games. Bought one from him a while back, and it was pristine.
Thanks Sean.
Thanks for all of the replies. Still fielding some offers...and some are lowball! Lol.
Ironically my young son just started playing them once I listed them...isn’t that always the way?! Lol.

I would also entertain trades +\- cash either way.
Still would love a minty LOTR....

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
See the guy in Ottawa asking about value for a LOTR. Your better off selling them individually. Not many people are going to give you full value for all three games. Most people that are willing to buy all three will likely sell one or two of them and expect the proceeds to partially offset the cost of the one they want to keep. So basically you are paying them to look after the sales for you. Top three games on Pinside should sell easy at the right price.

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
Hey guys, thanks for all of the interest.
All three games have been sold (sadly I had to break up the band as they are all going to different homes?. Congrats to all buyers...these games are perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.