• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

TOPL Should be on the 5:30 Global news

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Thanks to Walt for putting me in touch with Rob from Global news, so there will be a segment about the league on at 5:30 today apparently.

Sorry Brock I didn't get an opportunity to throw a shout out for PBRev :( I needed a hat and a shirt and then that would have been perfect.

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
No problem, Adam - I'm looking forward to watching it. Maybe someone more computeriffically fantastic than I can capture and share the video?

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
True, but they disappear after a while. Everytime I've been on, I've gone to look for the videos a few months later and they were gone. In most cases, that was a good thing, but the last one was positive, so I wanted to keep it around. :D :D

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Looking forward to seeing how this turned out-not a huge turnout last night, but my basement is pretty small, so it looks more crowded I suppose. I'm sure there'll be a way to grab it off the web once it's there, but I should have it on my DVR tonight as well.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Just show up at a league night, if you are on facebook we can add you there so you can find out where we are playing or joing the yahoo mailing list.

Our next league night is at Nick's place, one of the best collections in the province.

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
Chris Bardon said:
That turned out pretty well actually-wonder how many people actually saw it?

Hard to say, but the real value for the club is to use it to promote on the web page, for years to come.

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
frolic said:
Chris Bardon said:

Hard to say, but the real value for the club is to use it to promote on the web page, for years to come.

Then you'd best rip it to YouTube because it'll be gone in a few months.

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
brewmanager said:
frolic said:
Chris Bardon said:

Then you'd best rip it to YouTube because it'll be gone in a few months.

I would agree. Someone should rip and re-post to youtube for posterity.