• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Top Tier Tech - Neo-Geo 6 Slot - Cabinet Restore [HD]

TopTierArcade

Apr 28, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
This is Part 1 of the series...

In this tech video, we start to work on the Neo-Geo 6 Slot arcade cabinet. We begin easy, first by cleaning the outside of the cabinet, removing marker stains with a home remedy, opening the marquee upper door and cleaning the mini marquees, along with opening the coin door to clean as well. An easy start before we open the front and back to see what lays inside...

All this and much more in this video...

Peace!

Reactions: Menace

TopTierArcade

Apr 28, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
This is Part 2 of the series...

In this tech video, we continue to work on the Neo-Geo 6 Slot arcade cabinet. We find some shiny new tools in an attempt to drill out the damn coin door lock. We open the front and back to see what goodies lays inside and clean out the cabinet. Also, we remove the glass and continue to clean the rest of the machine in preparation for future restorations.

Peace!

Reactions: Menace

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Damn, that was painful to watch and glad you finally got the lock drilled out. Next time just give me a call if you want to borrow my plug in Dewalt hammer drill. Thanks for sharing your progress and can't wait to see how it all turns out when done.

TopTierArcade

Apr 28, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Damn, that was painful to watch and glad you finally got the lock drilled out. Next time just give me a call if you want to borrow my plug in Dewalt hammer drill. Thanks for sharing your progress and can't wait to see how it all turns out when done.

LOL! I will, you can bet on it! IT DOESN'T WORK!!! I will keep you all posted and thank you

TopTierArcade

Apr 28, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
This is Part 3!

In this tech video, we continue to work on the Neo-Geo 6 Slot arcade cabinet. We pull out the 6 slot PCB and attempt to remove the battery. Also, we clean the board and test the power supply before turning on the machine for the first time...

All this and much more in this video...

Peace!