• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD TMNT Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphelman

Jul 19, 2017
Ottawa
www.twitch.tv
I have heard about the price increase as well. Apparently starting with their next game there is going to be some internet functionality which will raise the price on newer pins.

They will also have a device that will be compatible with the already release Spike 2 lineup for sale separately that will give them the same functionality as the new games going forward.

Reactions: Ponzie

GhostedPINBALL

Jan 10, 2021
SW Ontario
Increasing prices were bound to happen. They see they aftermarket sales increasing in value and want to get a piece of that pie. Not to mention everything is going up on price due to inflation and low interest rates spurring on a spending spree.

GhostedPINBALL

Jan 10, 2021
SW Ontario
I have heard about the price increase as well. Apparently starting with their next game there is going to be some internet functionality which will raise the price on newer pins.

They will also have a device that will be compatible with the already release Spike 2 lineup for sale separately that will give them the same functionality as the new games going forward.
Well at least we will be getting an improvement to go along with that increase price. It surprises me interest. One TiVo ty has taken this long in the Pinball world. It can definitely be used to add some auto updates and maybe even link games remotely for online play with other pinball owners. That would be pretty cool.

Marsien

Sep 27, 2019
Repentigny
im surprise its not sold yet?
at this price its a steal or maybe people jjust dont like the turtle hummm… glws!!!

Murphelman

Jul 19, 2017
Ottawa
www.twitch.tv
Stern Pros apparently going up by $600 US.

This TMNT is pretty sweet at $8200 with the extras!
My understanding is the extra money is because of the added online functionality coming out for Stern Games moving forward. It's not just an arbitrary cost increase this time.

You will also be able to buy a device to make older LCD Stern wifi compatible.

Supposed to be revealed next month. You will be able to add the functionality to TMNT but will have to pay for it.

Murphelman

Jul 19, 2017
Ottawa
www.twitch.tv
Speak of the Devil....

Stern just announced it today.

Locutus

Feb 1, 2019
Richmond Hill
A little bit of price gouging though. I think the price increase is higher on premiums and LE’s? If just technology, it would be straight increase across all models.

GhostedPINBALL

Jan 10, 2021
SW Ontario
Houdini
Octoberfest
Hot wheels
Mando pro
Jp pro
Tmnt pro
Lz pro
Star Wars pro
willy wonka
Gnr
Dialed in
Transformers deceptacon
Sharkeys shootout
Must have sold their Beatles Gold and LED Zeplin pins recently as they were there to when I was in at P1 and played around on each.

Status
Not open for further replies.