• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

The Ottawa Pinball & Gaming Show 2014!

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Can't wait! Only hope is that they have sorted out whatever electrical demand issue they had last year. I recall a couple of rows of games that kept tripping a breaker. Looking forward to meeting some more great people as well!

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
bstock said:
Can't wait! Only hope is that they have sorted out whatever electrical demand issue they had last year. I recall a couple of rows of games that kept tripping a breaker. Looking forward to meeting some more great people as well!
This has been taken care of I've heard. The thread over at Maaca talks about it a bit.

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
FiftyQuid said:
bstock said:
This has been taken care of I've heard. The thread over at Maaca talks about it a bit.

Great news!

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Re: The Ottawa Pinball

Coming up real soon!!! I've got lots of work to do, but things are coming together nicely for our booth.

That said, due to some very unfortunate circumstances I've lost my booth-mate Mwong. Are there any volunteers that could help us out? At the very least, I'll need a bathroom break now and again... but I'd love to have at least an hour on Saturday to walk around the area. There could be free swag in your future if you can help. ;)

Cheers

- B

tim.sanderson

REVOLUTION said:
Are there any volunteers that could help us out? At the very least, I'll need a bathroom break now and again... but I'd love to have at least an hour on Saturday to walk around the area. There could be free swag in your future if you can help. ;)
I'm happy to help, Brock. Just text me when you need me and I'll head over to the booth. I'll give ya some walking around time, too.

I had a blast last year, I'm very much looking forward to the show, and putting more faces to names of PBRev members!

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com

tim.sanderson said:
I had a blast last year, I'm very much looking forward to the show, and putting more faces to names of PBRev members!

I'm going to be making some lanyards to help with that. If anyone wants one, feel free to stop by the booth. :)

Tim... you rock. I <3 you.