• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Stern Spike 2 Siderails and a couple used DMD's, Stern glass

Steve Lennox

Jan 6, 2021
Whitby, Ontario
Like the title says, I have Stern Spike 2 siderails in like new condition - leftover from installing side armor. 3 sets available.

Also have 2 DMDs in very good condition, no missing dots, etc, removed from SP and FG when replaced with ColorDMDs.

I don't expect much for these items, but if someone wants to make an offer and pick up in Whitby, I would be happy for them to find new homes.

I also have 3 sheets of used glass

Rails - $25/set
Glass - $25/sheet
DMD - $80/each

All parts available as of Nov 16

Last edited:

Steve Lennox

Jan 6, 2021
Whitby, Ontario
Are they regular or lollipop style side rails? Would be interested in lollipop style.
these are the regular rails that new sterns ship with. They would be good if someone wanted to replace damaged or marked rails, but they are not an upgrade.

Last edited:

Padre

Apr 18, 2022
Toronto
Like the title says, I have Stern Spike 2 siderails in like new condition - leftover from installing side armor. 3 sets available.

Also have 2 DMDs in very good condition, no missing dots, etc, removed from SP and FG when replaced with ColorDMDs.

I don't expect much for these items, but if someone wants to make an offer and pick up in Whitby, I would be happy for them to find new homes.
Im interested in both sets of rails and 1 dmd if it will work on a tom ?, not sure what to offer , let me know what u think , thanks