• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Star Trek Launch Party - Oct 18th

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Mark it on your calendars, I will post full details once everything is firmed up.

But wanted to start getting the date out there.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Haha good point. But maybe I really wanted the option if sampling 100 wing flavours while I played :)

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
WARLOCK said:
Man, no kidding about these cool events during Expo. Drat.
I like wings! I still have yet to make a launch party yet.

There are 4/5 tournaments at EXPO ... the standard one run by Trent (Flip out I think it is called has an Open/Classic as well as a Ladies and Novice division) .. The Friday Launch Party .. The IFPA tourney held at Pinball Life (Open and Classic first entry in both is free) .. the one day WoZ tournament and Pinbrawl

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Ben,
I think you would be the furthest member away to attend.
I am at Expo then, but perhaps you will post a review. Enjoy.
I would look forward to it as I have not seen it or played it yet.
Scott

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
WARLOCK said:
I think you would be the furthest member away to attend.

Not much for pinball up this way. Gotta get my fix somehow! On that note, we recently got a Whacky Wing in Timmins. I ran into the Playdium reps there one night while they were doing a quick clean and collect. I tried to talk them into placing ANY pinball machine in the arcade as it's currently just redemption/driving/shooting games and the such. They didn't seem overly interested.

I'm going to try to bug these guys a bit more if I can at this launch party. A city with no pinball is just not much of a city if you ask me! If any of you guys have some pull with the reps, it would be nice if you could bug them about it too.