• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Standard playfield glass - $60 each, widebody - $70 - now with east end or west end or Barrie pickup options!

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
Hey Dino, if you are doing another run, I'd be up for 4 standard and 1 widebody.

Hey Mike,

I'll put in an order for you. Might take a couple of weeks. Please do me a favour and measure up your widebody sheet. I want to make sure I get you the right size. I've had a few requests for some widebodies that were outside the norm.

Thanks!

Halfwasted

Aug 10, 2016
Sudbury
I got some glass from Dino and it looks and fits great.

Don't hesitate to buy from him if you need shiny new glass at a great price.

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
Just put my shiny new glass from Dino in some of my machines, great guy to deal with and best prices for glass.
Thanks again Dino

Thanks for the support Mike! I'd love to stop by some time and play a couple of your games. That's an awesome collection that you have. If you ever consider letting MM go, let me know. Not sure I could afford it but might be able to scrounge up a few bucks! :)

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Bumping this one up. Got a few sheets of glass from Dino. Looks great. Its an excellent resource to have in the community!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Agreed!
Dino had some glass custom cut for my Stern BIG GAME. it was pretty spectacular. Not sure where he's getting it, but it looked extra clear for some reason :)

Reactions: Dino Z.