• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Standard playfield glass - $60 each, widebody - $70 - now with east end or west end or Barrie pickup options!

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
Agreed!
Dino had some glass custom cut for my Stern BIG GAME. it was pretty spectacular. Not sure where he's getting it, but it looked extra clear for some reason :)

Magic pixie dust sprinkled in when they bake it! :)

Absolutely no clue why it looks so good but definitely happy that you guys are satisfied!

VA3AVP

Dec 22, 2013
BelleRiver
Hi Dino can you get me a widebody glass for gameroom design cab for my virtual pin project?

let me know thank you

David Pemberton
BelleRiver

Gunnder

Nov 29, 2016
Ajax
Bought a standard sized glass yesterday from Dino. Great product and highly recommended! Thanks Dino!

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
I had no plans on attending. I really don't have a lot of stock on hand so it probably wouldn't be worthwhile for me to be there to sell. I will send you a PM and see if we can arrange something for you if you need glass.

Thanks!

Fleetwood mIkea

Sep 13, 2017
Milton
Awesome- west end pickup- just what i’ve been waiting for! Can I get 2 standard sheets pls for pickup in Etobicoke?
Also- if anyone further west wants one I can pick yours up and transport as far as Milton if that’s closer.
Thanks.

Fleetwood mIkea

Sep 13, 2017
Milton
Yes the glass looks amazing and Dino was great to deal with. Happy to help out Jay. If anyone is hesitating don’t - both the glass and vendor are highly recommended.
Happy Holidays!