• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Standard playfield glass - $60 each, widebody - $70 - now with east end or west end or Barrie pickup options!

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
Is this thread still alive, I just paid $150 for a piece. But had to order online from Kingston.
Ouch! Yes it's still alive. I could have sold you two and a half pieces for that price!

Actually, if it was standard and not widebody, I could have sold you three pieces for what you paid for one! :confused:

Edit: Bad math on my part! Two and a half was correct! Is it Friday yet? :p

Last edited:
Reactions: gunner007

gunner007

Jan 26, 2024
kingston Ontario
Ouch! Yes it's still alive. I could have sold you two and a half pieces for that price!

Actually, if it was standard and not widebody, I could have sold you three pieces for what you paid for one! :confused:
Where are you located because I do want another 1. for my other pin.
and just a thought you don't have any idc connectors you want to part with? LOL

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
I'm in Pickering, just east of Toronto just a few minutes north of the 401. If you are coming into the city at all you can stop by and grab one. I always have a pile here.

And no IDC connectors to part with! I've always used Molex for my stuff. And as you've discovered, Z connectors are pretty much like unicorn poop...

gunner007

Jan 26, 2024
kingston Ontario
I'm in Pickering, just east of Toronto just a few minutes north of the 401. If you are coming into the city at all you can stop by and grab one. I always have a pile here.

And no IDC connectors to part with! I've always used Molex for my stuff. And as you've discovered, Z connectors are pretty much like unicorn poop...
LOL I'm about to give up on the Z connectors.
Not sure when I'll be down that way again. But if I do, I'll have to remember to drop in. My new to me pin has some scratches on the glass.

gunner007

Jan 26, 2024
kingston Ontario

If you end up having anyone from Kingston area buying any let me know. Maybe I can get them to grab me a few. Never know I guess.