• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

TIP Rivets for ramps?

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
I had to buy mine from pinsrestore. Don't worry about shipping rates. They charge a super high flat rate when you order and then refund the difference. For example the last order I placed that I received 2 days ago(extra-long rivet dies & 3M sticky tape). Initial shipping was 75$USD. They refunded 61$USD.

I have ordered a few times from them with no issues. They will always contact you as well before shipping to offer you a few options for price/speed.

a.stebel

Jul 7, 2014
Barrie
I had to buy mine from pinsrestore. Don't worry about shipping rates. They charge a super high flat rate when you order and then refund the difference. For example the last order I placed that I received 2 days ago(extra-long rivet dies & 3M sticky tape). Initial shipping was 75$USD. They refunded 61$USD.

I have ordered a few times from them with no issues. They will always contact you as well before shipping to offer you a few options for price/speed.

I went this route as well. Clincher and Rivet kit. Choked on the 24 USD shipping. Should be set for a long time though.