• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

RFM Saucers Mod I made......

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
Here's a mod I added to the game, I bought 3 of these on Ebay and asked the seller to make me 1 red, 1 orange and 1 green.
The camera does'nt make any difference between red and orange but in person it's quite different.
The red saucer is at left and orange at right just like on the playfield saucer beams, I could'nt put the green in the middle so I put it down beside the outlane, all are connected to "Fuel" , "Saucer" and "Weapons" inserts under the playfield.
All saucer are placed accordingly so that they won't get in the way when I lift the playfield and lay it on the backbox.

Last edited:

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
I sent a link of the video to the Ebay seller who sold me saucers to show him what I made of them, and he was impressed and said "very well done" , I don't think he knows that he quoted a call out of the game.....
icon_smile.gif

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
These look great in your game and maybe it could work in Godzilla too.
That's a great idea, I think they will fit well the theme, they are supposed to be 9V but I connected them direct to the inserts and they work great that way, only slightly dimmer, hardly noticable.