• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Price Check IJPA

Pins4ever

Feb 24, 2020
Calgary
Just wondered what a Williams Indiana Jones currently going for in nice condition. Just seen one sold on pinside for 15k US. Another listed for 16k. Is this the going rate in Canada?

Just don't see many for sale.

Thanks

LOCK-IS-LIT

Jan 5, 2022
SWO
Ya I would say you are lucky if you find one under $19k Cdn. Nice IJPA are selling $22k+. And you can make IJPA look amazing with some brass hardware and nice mods to push it even higher as the mods like the ruins and toppers are amazing looking for this game but not cheap.

koji

Jun 29, 2021
Surrey, BC Canada
As you say, you don't see them for sale typically.. so when you do, it will be the 15k+ sales, that will typically sit for a bit longer before selling.

I have seen a couple in the past few years go for ~10k in unknown condition, but these get snapped up quickly.

LOCK-IS-LIT

Jan 5, 2022
SWO
Things have gone up in the past 2 years….and come down a little but not going back to those sub 15k prices and if you see one under $20k buy it as fast as you can as I will too :)

Jeff K.

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
One just got listed here at $18.5k. Looks nice.
Mine is likely bolted forever- was fortunate to have secured a mint cleared brassed out prototype many years ago from Poolman. He does incredible restorations.