• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Playdium Store Presents The KISS Pinball Launch Party @ Wacky Wings - Fri Jun 26th

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
With the upcoming release of their latest pinball machine, Cineplex Starburst in association with Stern Pinball and the IFPA proudly presents the Toronto KISS pinball Launch Party

Come and get a chance to try out the brand new KISS pinball machine, and while you're there also enjoy some of the great food that Wacky Wings offers.

There will also be a tournament with trophies, apparel, and of course cash prizes, 100% of all entire fees taken in will be paid out.

The cash prizes break down as follows:

1st place - Trophy, 40% of the cash pot
2nd place - 30% of the cash pot
3rd place - 20% of the cash pot
4th place - 10% of the cash pot

Entries are $5 each and you can try as much as you like.

But even if you don't want to play in the tournament, it's still no excuse not to come as there will be a KISS pinball machine for everyone to try.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly via PM or reply here!

I look forward to seeing everyone on June 26th at Wacky Wings

1248 Dundas Street East, Mississauga, Ontario L4Y 2C1

dnewman

Oct 29, 2013
Newmarket
Just played it at Starburst... From the few games I played, it seems like it will be a fun game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Too bad Tim should get a special consideration from work for pinball events ;)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

maken

Jan 2, 2014
Kitchener
Kiss was playing tough, it was a struggle just to start demon multiball. Great looking machine. Long live hand drawn artwork!

Thanks to Adam, Starburst, Wacky Wings and everyone else who helped to put on this event.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Glad everyone had a good time apologies again for the tournament machine acting up.

I think it's been about 3 years we've been doing these launches now, so 1 fuck up in 3 years is a pretty good track record IMO.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the next one!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
It was a good time last night and got to put a few names to faces last night. Also great to catch up with a few old friends I haven't seen in years as well. Thanks Adam for organizing and running all these Stern launches. I hope that tournament machine was a lemon or maybe built on a Friday afternoon :)

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
Really fun time, I was able to pick Mike Wong out ;)and got to meet a few new faces. Special shout out to Adam for all his hard work with these launches. I'd give props to wacky wings too but a power tripping waitress gave us a hard time with Luch's reservation and refused to serve us. Luch was in excellent form and I doubt they will make that mistake again. Great ass though, the waitress I mean not Luch:D.