• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Play Ball Pinball Restore - Part 1 - Removing Asbestos, cleaning cabinet in and out [4K60FPS]

TopTierArcade

Apr 28, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
In this tech video, we start to restore the Play Ball Pinball machine. I start off by depopulating the playfield, remove the Asbestos in the machine and give a brief understanding why it's there and then start to clean the cabinet in and out.

All this and more in this video...

thewebexpert

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Almonte, Ontario
That is amazing! I have an old EM (Telodo) that I really need to clean up... I find a lot of the contacts on the relays are sticking or not making contact any more ... I read the best way to fix them is to use a light file to get rid of any build up and then a tiny dab of dialectric grease ... Other than replacing all of the contacts, what would you recommend?

TopTierArcade

Apr 28, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
That is amazing! I have an old EM (Telodo) that I really need to clean up... I find a lot of the contacts on the relays are sticking or not making contact any more ... I read the best way to fix them is to use a light file to get rid of any build up and then a tiny dab of dialectric grease ... Other than replacing all of the contacts, what would you recommend?
That's what I have heard as well. I don't have a file, I will be using light grit sandpaper. I will be working on it this weekend. Good luck on your restore!!!

thewebexpert

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Almonte, Ontario
Thanks! you as well, these EM machines are so finicky, yet satisfying to work on ...I look forward to see how you repair the pain on the cab. I need to fix the side where someone carved F**K YOU on it. But for a 200 buck score, you take what you get ..

TopTierArcade

Apr 28, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Thanks! you as well, these EM machines are so finicky, yet satisfying to work on ...I look forward to see how you repair the pain on the cab. I need to fix the side where someone carved F**K YOU on it. But for a 200 buck score, you take what you get ..
hahahahahah..I also have some carved in writing on mine but people's high scores and names