• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

PINBALL MACHINE GIVEAWAY-2015

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Earlier this year, we announced the biggest prize the league had ever given out:we’d be giving away a full size pinball machine to one league member. For every week you attended, you’d get a ticket, and at the end of the year, we’d draw for the game. In the end, there were over 1000 tickets in the draw. This giveaway would not have been possible without a lot of effort from a lot of people:

• Mike Luciani acquired the original Disco Fever game, and supplied a board
  • Kim and Jim both supplied parts
  • Chris Frolic donated the cash from the remaining shirts (which freed up funds to finance this giveaway)
  • Adam Becker not only supplied parts to fix the game, but spent many hours getting the game clean, working, and ready to award.
The final draw ended up with John Flitton as the winner of the machine (with over 40 tickets in the drum). John then turned around and gave the machine to Ciaran Bernard on the spot, so now our youngest league member has a game of his own at home (even if the theme is a little before his time). Congratulations to John and Ciaran-it’s great to see that the game will go somewhere that it’s appreciated!

WP_20151129_011_thumb.jpg

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
Great job on the tournament Adam and Chris Bardon and special thanks to luch for being an excellent host. It was nice to see John give the machine to Ciaran, he's a super guy. My son got to win a prize as well, he loved it. Overall, it was a fantastic day with lots of food, lots of pins and lots of great fellow pinball guys. The only thing that would have made it better is if I won.;)

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Nice job all around, and to have John pay it forward like that is the icing on the cake.

Glad to hear Adam got it all fixed up. I spent a few hours on this game and I wanted to burn it to the ground, so good on you for staying the course!

D