PINBALL ARTWORKS - Hire the Best Pinball Artworker / Restorer for Free
- My stage name is "Mikonos". I am mainly an ARCADE and PINBALL ARTWORK COLLECTOR and the webmaster of "Zona Arcade Contruye, Restaura y Decora Tu máquina Arcade y Pinball", my fansite. You can find me here:
COLABORA,~Web Zona Arcade,INFOCADE,ARCADECONSTRUCCIÓN,Cabinas Arcades Clásicas Dedicadas a Juegos (RESTAURACIONES),ARCADEMIA,ARCADESOFT,ZONA PINBALL
- I am the best restorer of arcade and pinball artworks that exists in this hobby - Sure!- and I collect new pieces through my restorations, among other ways.
- I offer my RESTORATION SERVICE for pinball and arcade artworks FOR FREE.
- I am currently THE LARGEST COLLECTOR of pinball and arcade artworks in the world. This is a fact! You can check this through the numerous posts that I will create in this thread.
* I take big screenshots. To see details, download them or click with your mouse.
- My Arcade and Pinball Art Restorations are the most accurate in this hobby. For example: I keep the hand´s made of the original artist, avoiding vectoring as much as possible; I preserve the old printing techniques, such as "dot pattern" for gradients, etc.
- I do not work with photos, except for very small works that do not require much precision, such as pinball inserts and other small pieces that are easy to measure.
- My method of work is fast and precise, but I am not "Superman".
- I restore arcade pinball and arcade for my own entertainment, in this way I create customized artworks, like pinball cards that you can see here:
"Pinball Cards" - Modded pinball cards with a professional designing Well, I read the specific rules for this subforum and I think how it works. Let´s go with my own disclaimer (a matter of common sense): 1) My cards are availables for almost all pinball fan. I have not problem to order...
- I usually have a queue of requestingss, but I move according to the interest of the piece to be restored and the restoration challenge.
- I usually report the price of printed reproduction at the end of restoration. The price will be reasonable.
- Earning money is not my goal, my GOAL is to collect new pieces.
- I am not a printer and I´m not a shop, but I order my reproductions in the best print shops that I know. Because my restorations are the best possible, I order my printings with the highest quality available.
IMPORTANT: If you are interested in I help you ---> I´m totally against rude people! Be polite when asking me for something, otherwise you will be ignored!
I try to be as transparent as possible with my users and fans, so I prefer that all requestings to me be made publicly, in this same thread. However, this is my mail:
P.S.: If you are not interested in this thread, ignore it!