• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS PIN2DMD replacement colour LED DMDs - regular size, small DE displays - large SEGA displays

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
From what I've seen of it, it's very good and I'm not saying that to pump sales. I've been told by a few of the purchasers that they are very happy with it. It might even be one of the better ones out there but I'll let other's here comment.

Reactions: Malibu-SS

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
Personally, the colour files for Metallica are probably the best ones out there for these displays.

GnR is pretty good as well but I don't have a video handy. I'll try to get one by the end of the week. I will shoot something using my vpin but you probably want to see it on a real game.

Last edited:

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Agreed... I had a PIN2DMD in my MET and thought it was great... video's never do it any justice colour wise, they always look dim/washed out in video and are more impressive in real life.

Trueno92

Apr 23, 2019
aurora
Personally, the colour files for Metallica are probably the best ones out there for these displays.

GnR is pretty good as well but I don't have a video handy. I'll try to get one by the end of the week. I will shoot something using my vpin but you probably want to see it on a real game.

call me crazy but are the recolourized files uploaded to that display in the video? it just looks like the simpler pallet swaps. it looks like a simple 4 colours but these displays have far more potential with the right setup!

Lethal Weapon 3 development just picked up again based on the new v3.01 roms and the dots look great - huge update.
gungrab.gif.807a92794cf5476c9a769b5fea11eff6.gif

Multiball.gif.df75ee4289f22bb40ecd1afb94a93619.gif

Kinda like CGA vs VGA if u guys were pc gaming in the early 90s..

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Another satisfied customer :) Thanks Dino for the help with installing the new PIN2DMD on my Metallica. It looks great! This is my second PIN2DMD and they look a lot better than the original. I may actually consider putting one in my Kiss, even though it would only be four colours (no conversion file yet). Great service and instructions for the install.

Reactions: Dino Z.

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
Thanks Jim! Glad that you are happy with it. I think Metallica looks pretty awesome. If anyone wants better video of it, I have installed one in the game I recently picked up. Just let me know.

Matt Pesch

Jan 16, 2016
Victoria BC
I wanted to give a quick shout-out to Dino. I recently purchased a MET Pro and the ColorDMD wasn't working correctly.
He was able to help me with all the files, cables and knowledge to get me up and running in no time. Thanks Dino!

Reactions: Dino Z.

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
I wanted to give a quick shout-out to Dino. I recently purchased a MET Pro and the ColorDMD wasn't working correctly.
He was able to help me with all the files, cables and knowledge to get me up and running in no time. Thanks Dino!

Glad we got it working Matt! It was an older version of the pin2dmd displays, it just needed a bit of TLC. I'm surprised the previous owner just installed it and never got it running properly.