• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT Pin2000 Package For Trade Only......

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
I want to trade my Pin2000 kit for a TSPP , NOT for sale, only for straight trade.
RFM cabinet and playfield have each been clearcoated with 8 coats of auto clear, all LED'ed, full plastic protector set, no proken plastics except for the clear part of the right ramp, you could never notice because there's a plastic protector over it but I rather point it out anyway, Cliffy hole and outhole protector installed, the jump ramp is NOT in good condition but I'll swap it for a new ramp I bought at Marco before letting it go, monitor is nice and bright, both playfields look mint but I know that there is a lot of interpretation when talking about condition so judge from the pictures please. Flippers are strong as well as pop bumpers, works 100%, cabinet is in terrific condition, inside and out, new black leg levelers, new cabinet protectors, new nylon bolt leg protectors, lots of metal parts polished on PF and cabinet. SWEP1 Playfield also has 8 coats of auto CC, full plastic protector set, outhole cliffy, PF also looks mint and I'm picky (but check picture....) , a few tastefull added figurines, flippers and pop bumpers are strong as well. Everything you neec to swap from one game to another in less than 10 minutes including the complete computer for SWEP1 as well (one computer for RFM and aother full computer for SWEP1) both computers have had the heat sink thermopad removed and replaced with new heat sink thermo paste for preventive maintenance.
SWEP1 still has the goodie bags with it, both games with there manuals and RFM has the schematics manual as well, I've got the original shooter rod for SWEP1 but the assembly has been replaced with a standard shooter rod.
I have the keys for everything, the coin box door, the backglass, the back box and the key to remove the lock down bar without opening the coin box door.
The game has the flying saucer mod made by me.

but I'm waiting to receive a motor I ordered on Ebay because one of the motors stopped working last week, When the game will leave it will have it back in the game and working.
The game also includes a topper I made to introduce both Pin2000 games (see pictures).
The whole kit is only for a straight trade for a TSPP, not for sale in any way.
Both games are updated to the latest software, 1.5 for RFM and 1.4 for SWEP1
Both playfields have felt strips each side to prevent scratching the inside of the cabinet when swapping playfields.
The topper is illuminated , the saucers on each side of the RFM sign and Star Wars letters flash while on attract mode and and are still while playing.
5th picture on second post shows a scuff on the playfield glass.
Both games have NOS translites.
Too many pictures to upload, I don't have the time now, pictures are here.

Last edited: