• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

PBREV, I need your support! (again)

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
20130602_090918 (small).jpg

http://bit.ly/1zQpxLK

For the 4th year in a row I will be riding 75kms in the Becel Ride for Heart & Stroke! I have once again committed to being a VIP rider by raising at least $1,000. With all of the amazing support that I received from so many members last year, I'm hoping that we can all come together once again and support a cause that many of us here have dealt with or know someone who has.

The link I have posted is for my personal donation page, and I would like to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to check it out.

Thanks!

Doug

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Good idea-would also be a good chance to try out that new match play software.

I someone else wants to work with Doug and pick up the mantle I'm all for it, unfortunately I'll be in Sweden for pretty much all of May and that is when the tournament would need to happen

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
If we really want to put together a fundraing tournament, why don't we work on one to support me in the Ride to Conquer Cancer for 2016? (I missed the 2015 cut-off) This way we have lots of time to figure out the format as well as give us many options on dates and locations to host?

Thoughts?

D

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I just wanted to thank everyone that has donated to my Heart & Stroke ride this year! I managed to meet my fundraising goals within 24hrs, and I am truely thankful to everyone for all of their support. With still over a month to go, hopefully I can surpass my efforts from last year!

D

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Is that your brother in the picture with you Doug?

Man that dudes arms are whiter than white......:)

LMFAO, yep that's my youngest brother and his pigment has a direct correlation to how much time he spends gaming indoors. :D Actually, his skin is so fair when he was born it was actually somewhat transparent as you could see all of the veins all over his body.

D