• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

New to forum

Koplings

May 4, 2014
Waterloo
New to the board - just found it through kijiji;

looking forward to meetting others in town - I knew I couldn't be the only one with machines in my town.

I have

Bally Fireball
Bally Wizard
Bally Capt. Fantastic
Bally Fireball Classic (currently down - crossing my fingers that a new Ultimate MPU I have on order will do the trick to bring it back to life)

Also have a MAME cabinet and have a pretty sweet virtual pin cab that I built that is running all the future pinball and visual pinball tables - if anyone needs help here I've learned a lot over the past few years getting the thing up and running (next I am going to try and get BAM and force feedback working)

Cheers
Koplings New User Posts: 1Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 12:58 pmLocation: CanadaHas thanked: 0 timeBeen thanked: 0 time

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
Welcome to PBRev. I'm over in Kitchener. I currently don't have any pins, but I'm in mid build of a sweet virtual cab.

I'm just begining to look into force feedback now, and I'm getting ready to install a ledwiz board for lights.

There's a couple of us from the tri-cities, and there a league if you want to play some other games too.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Welcome to the board and I've been into the Mame and PinMAME scene since 2007/2008 and built a few projects for myself and others. So if you have any questions feel free to ask.

-Mike