• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

My other obsession (Toronto Blue Jays)

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Since I started last December I've spent every day doing something pinball related. My oldest hobby goes back to 1976 when Toronto was awarded a baseball team. It's hard not to be all in with this team. It's very exciting. Any other obsessed Jays fans out there?

kvoxx

Dec 2, 2014
Toronto
I always grew up watching the Jays back in the day when they had their own theme song and the terminator. After they won the world series back to back its been a love hate relationship like the leafs. I'm more of a jump on the band wagon sports guy and I'm happy to say I've jumped back on! They are killing it and never looked better! Signing up for group deals to get MLB online for $2.50 helps too!

goodmanners

Jun 17, 2014
Mississauga
They were saying on TV that the Blue Jays have over 100 hits more this season than any other team. Something like 711 hits vs NY who were around 598.

I just moved here for work and am slowly going to some games. My parents came to visit and we went to the NY triple header - that was my first taste of baseball live. Bought the tix when the Jays were in last place. LOL. Good thing.

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Excellent, enjoy the game, hopefully they can extend the series at least 1 more game.

I went down to that crazy game 5 in the ALDS. Best $200 I ever spent.

dnewman

Oct 29, 2013
Newmarket
I always grew up watching the Jays back in the day when they had their own theme song and the terminator

The Terminator was awesome!!! Do they still play the "Ok Blue Jays!" song at the games? It was amazing in '92 when the whole SkyDome would be belting that out!

kvoxx

Dec 2, 2014
Toronto
So many new songs have been inspired now since they made it to the post season. I think its awesome! Their gonna win tonight for sure! #cometogether

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
This has been a really fun run since July. I'm glad they extended it at least 1 more game. Two games in KC is tough, they are good in that ballpark.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Brewmanager is a "huge" baseball fan if you didn't know.
Menace is a "huge" fan as well if you were asleep.
I am just a "fan" of da "stuff and things" kewlio.
Brewmanager sent Menace and I to the game.

On a great mission last night.
To make sure the Jays stay alive.
Well done Menace once again for the Jays.
We won 7-1 and it was fun to watch it. Thx Walt.

And Doug of course. Sweet.
Such great lessons in baseball.

Let's go!

Reactions: kvoxx