• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Mondern Stern Pro

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
Hi,

Looking for modern Stern Pro used HUO:
Deadpool
Jurrasic Park
Guardians of the Galaxy
Let me know if you have others.

And before you ask:
Yes I saw what is currently available, but not willing to pay current NiB price for used pins with no insider connect that I have to go pick up myself.

I am in the Ottawa region, but willing to travel in the Montreal or Toronto region to pick up.

Got cash/etransfer.

king_pin

Dec 15, 2019
ottawa
If he doesn't want to pay NIB price for a used game, he probably doesn't want to pay more than NIB price for a used game either LOL sorry gotta have a bit of a chuckle with this one. Hope Joker can find something and I hope pinballjah can sell his IM :)

Reactions: Joker19

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
If he doesn't want to pay NIB price for a used game, he probably doesn't want to pay more than NIB price for a used game either LOL sorry gotta have a bit of a chuckle with this one. Hope Joker can find something and I hope pinballjah can sell his IM :)
Your not going to find Pros HUO these days for $7-8k, especially ones with 30 plays. New Pros are $6,899US x FX x taxes. So you are going to be close to $10k CDN for a new game. New games with mods/upgrades are going to cost you more than that as well.

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
Thanks for the offer. Not looking for 7 to 8k. Looking for games that are not more than NiB.

Mods that are worth considering are shaker, maybe side arts, but when people mod machines expecting this to sky rocket the value, in my opinion they shouldn't. If you remove all the mods in the IM would you remove 1000$ off the selling price? If the answer is no, then the mods are not worth it.

10k NiB with insider connect, delivered to my door is the current prices.

So used machine, no insider connect and no delivery shouldn't be 10k! Lol. But again, that is my opinion and understand that people can sell for what they want.

Again, your IM looks great and I wish you luck with the sell.

Reactions: king_pin

king_pin

Dec 15, 2019
ottawa
Agreed. People can charge what they please for their games. That's up to them to decide and the market to agree with them. I feel like you in that a used Stern Pro without IC should probably be closer to 9K. I haven't seen the mods on pinballjah's IM so not speaking directly about his game. Just in general.

Reactions: Joker19

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
May want to consider that they bought those plastic protectors for a reason.

I am a fan of the 5 year plan.
Play them on location for now,
Plan to buy when the pin is 5 years or more old.
The bugs are worked out, most real/common issues have come to light.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
You can just add the IC if you want for $200US. There are a lot of games that never came with IC included. I think it started with Godzilla onward.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
You can just add the IC if you want for $200US. There are a lot of games that never came with IC included. I think it started with Godzilla onward.
Pretty sure OP knows this. His point is he doesn't want to pay more for a used game than it costs NIB, and NIB now comes with IC. JP is still in production and he can get it NIB with IC for 10kCAD delivered. That's his reference point. Not sure if the other games in his list are still being manufactured though so he would have to pay market value if they won't be made again.

His choice. Just like it's your choice to have whatever asking price you want for your IM. If it's overpriced it will just sit there. If it's priced right it'll sell. Time will tell!

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
Pretty sure OP knows this. His point is he doesn't want to pay more for a used game than it costs NIB, and NIB now comes with IC.
Exactly!

So if I take into account that IC costs 300$ addon, shipping 400$.

NiB prices is 10K$ all in minus 400$, minus 300$. A used game should be at best 9300$...

But again, people can choose to ask whatever price they want.

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
curious , your able to get a NIB for 10k Canadian taxes, delivery , and exchange all in ? if yes that's a good deal ! my math then equals $6500 US NIB before exchange and taxes and delivery

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
You need to do your homework....prices increased on all game as of Jan 1, 2022. Jerry won't sell you that Pro for less than $10,000 now but yes it will have an IC installed. Your hopes for less for a new in box are only in your dreams!!

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
Like I said for a GZ Pro in Nov with IC which is at the NEW price increase and paid 10K NiB, Delivered to my house. So not sure what other homework I need to do.

My hopes are not for less than 10K for NiB machines, my hopes is that used machines wouldn't sell for MORE than NiB prices.

Again you can ask whatever you want for your machines, means I can ask to pay whatever I want...

Reactions: cuebert