• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Medieval Madness Remake Royal Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gebzter

Nov 18, 2020
Mississauga
They were $13,500 new plus tax.
IMO generally people (should) lose their tax once they buy nib (that’s always my personal position when I buy nib). Now it’s up to who wants it and how badly. It’s only worth what someone will pay. I’m also after this title also, but I would only pay the $13,500. For example you could buy an LE and add the Royal mods for about that.
My two cents.
True to adding to le but not a numbered collector like the royal...found one guys asking 15500 under 100 plays mint..what do you think

Crash88

Dec 2, 2015
Cambridge
Up to you my friend. If you need to have it and plan to have for a long time....it’s worth it. Good luck. It’s definitely a great title and package.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
That’s an ongoing discussion on Pinside. It’s not exactly the same but close enough for some. Others not so much.
Modded regular will be missing: shaker, black diamond powdercoat, mirror blades, rgb speakers(easily fixed), rgb pop bumbers(not easy to fix). If you add those then it costs more than a royal.

personally i find the big screen and topper are the main points anyway.

Gebzter

Nov 18, 2020
Mississauga
That’s an ongoing discussion on Pinside. It’s not exactly the same but close enough for some. Others not so much.
Modded regular will be missing: shaker, black diamond powdercoat, mirror blades, rgb speakers(easily fixed), rgb pop bumbers(not easy to fix). If you add those then it costs more than a royal.

personally i find the big screen and topper are the main points anyway.
Thank you for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.