• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Medieval Madness - CQ Original or CGC remake

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
There is no announced timeline. CGC had previously stated that they would do another small run of MMr SE in 2023 (as well as toppers) however given their issues getting CCr out it's probably unlikely. They hadn't specified WHEN in 2023 though.

While I don't doubt they will make another small run, I wouldn't hold my breath for this year. They produce high quality games but their production output has to be the worst in pinball.
That's fair but I won't be dropping 18K on a used MMr LE, the first release without upgrades. I'll hold out for now. ;)

LOCK-IS-LIT

Jan 5, 2022
SWO
I think your in dream land if you think you would ever get a MM royal for $20 k Cdn. Should do your research !,! Both Jerry and Tommy have not confirmed CGC will make another run and even slimmer chance for more toppers. GLWYS

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
I think your in dream land if you think you would ever get a MM royal for $20 k Cdn. Should do your research !,! Both Jerry and Tommy have not confirmed CGC will make another run and even slimmer chance for more toppers. GLWYS
I didn't say that I would find or get a Royal, I said that I would pay around that amount for a Royal, at most, and not on an original run remake from 2015. I was also clear that I will happily wait out a new remake run and add a topper. People are nuts in their ask, when the title is still being made, but ask what you want.
Regarding the next run, I spoke with Ryan White at CGC directly, a couple of weeks ago. So, I heard it from the 'horses mouth'. It will be revealed/notified later in the year, but yes maybe I should do some research.

Reactions: KelleyG