• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Medieval Madness - CQ Original or CGC remake

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
Interested in a collector quality restored original MM or one of the Special Edition or Royal Edition models.

Aside from cash, I have no pins to trade.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
CGC did say they would have another run of MMrSE in 2023 but given the fact they are about 1 year behind on Cactus Canyon it’s unlikely it’ll be in 2023.

Reactions: BenGo

Casey23

Jan 17, 2023
Calgary
Interested in a collector quality restored original MM or one of the Special Edition or Royal Edition models.

Aside from cash, I have no pins to trade.
I know someone who's got the CGC remake I can send his info if you are interested

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
Thanks for the lead! For an LE (first remake release model from what I understand), it's a lot of coin but I understand the situation that the seller is in, sucks big time. My preference is an OG CQ but if it has to be a remake then I might still have a NIB option through CGC, just waiting to hear back on possible production time-line. If NIB is an option in 2023 then it will definitely be less than $18K.
I know someone who's got the CGC remake I can send his info if you are interested
Hi Casey.

I appreciate the response and possible lead. I assume that it would be out of province though, which In this case I would pass on as I don't want to have to deal with shipping.

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
if it has to be a remake then I might still have a NIB option through CGC, just waiting to hear back on possible production time-line. If NIB is an option in 2023 then it will definitely be less than
I heard the same, can you post when you know that info ?? I have my name on a list but have no time line. Thanks

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
There is no announced timeline. CGC had previously stated that they would do another small run of MMr SE in 2023 (as well as toppers) however given their issues getting CCr out it's probably unlikely. They hadn't specified WHEN in 2023 though.

While I don't doubt they will make another small run, I wouldn't hold my breath for this year. They produce high quality games but their production output has to be the worst in pinball.