• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Many NOS and Used Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Hey guys and gals. I am cleaning out alot of my pinball parts for machines I no longer have and will never own again. Most of these parts have been collected over 20 years of collecting so consider NOS and not repro unless stated otherwise. The one thing to note is the WH20 and 3 piece TAF cabinet decals are from an old repro company 20 years ago. Decent but not for high end restoration. The tube is a true IPB full set. Make me an offer if interested in anything. More parts will appear as I sort thru. Priority given to no hassle pickup and faster is better. My email is best "vetpinball at Gmail dot Com". Trying to spring clean to fit a new big toy into our shop. TIA
Sorry about the disorganization of pics. Check whole album for labels on parts pics.

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
If the amount sold makes it worth it, sure. LMK what you are interested in. Can do Canada Post if you cover shipping or couriers if you want.
Take care
ME

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Ok. So for the old-timers in pinball, you know how I managed to collect all these parts.... For the new collectors, I really am not a crazy hoarder ... I just own/owned a lot of games and liked them collector quality. As a result, just found another box and added more stuff to the Google folder. Tried to label them. Feel free to offer a fair price. My goal is just to get these parts into the hands of other collectors. But, don't lowball me on purpose as that will negate any sale to you period. I do know their value, but not wanting to gouge anybody so any reasonable offer will probably end in a yes.

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Tz clock housing and plastic faces back for sale
Rottendog clock board and gear set also available.

Last edited:

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Just added a bunch of Xmen and Ironman figures for modding. I'm swamped with buyers so now just removing pics as sold. Less posting

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Just added a restored empty MM cab that Chad Keller did years ago. My MM got dropped by shipper and this was the replacement but Poolman ended up using a different cab to restore mine. See the pics. It has most of the hardware installed. It was painted, sanded and new decals on cab and head and Chrome side rails still have the plastic protectors intact. I will come up with a price from Poolman for this since he's the expert. Anybody interested, email me and we can talk.

Reactions: jbenaiah

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
MM cab sold.

I am just packing up all the small stuff sold and will get shipping costs for everybody. I'm going to pull the ad by the weekend, so if have been on the fence, contact asap. I have found a bunch more stuff but will list in a few months. Can only handle pinball stash cleaning and selling for short periods of time I hate coming up with prices. Stressful!!

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Thanks to all that inquired and bought. Packing is almost done and I will send out final totals by this weekend or Monday at latest. I will continue to dig thru my boxes and list stuff again in late summer or fall. More games might come up also. Not getting out of the hobby by any means but do need to downsize and get some parts out into other collectors hands. Have a great summer everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.