• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Looking for playfields to build guitars! Not NOS, looking for a deal!

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Latest #pinballguitar about ready to leave the shop... I had previously mentioned the EK Tele that was in the works for the fellow who originally had gotten the EK Bass... two guitars out of one playfield is a thing!

1684254229699.png

Still on the prowl for used playfields you've got stashed away!

Reactions: Corrie

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Just picked up a sweet Centaur playfield from @eh97ac! This is going to make one amazing guitar!!! If anyone is interested in getting a Centaur pinball guitar made by an awesome Luthier in Hamilton hit him up on his website http://citharaguitars.com/, this one hasn't even been posted there yet.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
There are some more pinball guitars in the works... including an Earthshaker, Dolly, Silverball Mania and a Stern Lectronamo!

Daniel is always looking for playfields to add to his inventory if you've got any hanging around collecting dust let me know or reach out to him directly!

I finally got my hands on a Centigrade 37 PF, so I'll have another one, probably looking at 2024 for mine mind you as I'd like to do the guitar building course he offers again, it is a ton of fun making your own guitar.

1693927150932.png

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
I have a unpopulated Space station PF that I was going to put up with LEDs but never got around to it. I am in Ottawa though.

Where there is a will, there is way, I come to Ottawa area on occasion :) Let me know what you want for it, and I'll let Daniel know, I see some potential in it for a cool guitar!

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
If you have room for one pf back from Ottawa I'm sure you'll have room for 2. Have a Dr Who pf that I just don't have room to hang. It's not really usable in a game due to some shooter lane damage.