• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Left table/Rolling Cart

MRJOHNPIN

Jun 7, 2021
Newfoundland
Hi Guys i just got 2 new pin about 4 months ago and i plan to buy more so i need to move them around the house.

was hoping you guys can tell me what would be best way to do this at time time i only have newer pins.

I have seen this on the forums before but they are very old post from 2015 i was hoping something newer has come about seen then.

Thanks John

Last edited:

Mike Walsh

Aug 12, 2017
C.B.S. , Newfoundland
You basically have two choices.
One is the casters Pinballjah mentioned above or a lift table. Both of these you can purchase at Princess auto. I picked up a lift table from Canadian Tire and modified the handle so it would fold down. You don’t have to do this. A lift table may not be the choice for in house, it is on wheels but if you have to lift it around it is heavy and awkward. If you need to slide across a floor put a folded towel/cloth under each leg. Take you time and push slowly ( not my preferred method)! Now if you want to move pins up and down stairs you are going to need a hand cart and the pin will need to be dismantled. Never attempt this alone always have a buddy help!
Hope this helps.

Mike Walsh

Aug 12, 2017
C.B.S. , Newfoundland
The hardwood in my house scratches if you look at it hard!!!
I wouldn’t chance it with all that weight on the casters or the lift table. You can get a felt lined leg levelers. This may work better in you case. Always a risk of scratching floors, use with caution!!!

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
I made this one out of a motorcycle jack from CT. I replaced the built in wheels with swivel casters, and put a box on top. Works great for lifting a game and moving it out of a row. Those little 3 wheel casters are better for bigger moves though-the lifter can be a little wobbly if you're not careful. I usually use the jack to get it off the ground and in/out of a spot, but if I have to move a game to the back room or something, I'll use the set of casters. You can also use the 3 wheel casters if you can get under the machine and lift it.

1624038117491.png