• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT JPLE for GZLE

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
I go by the average SOLD price of the last 2-3 months on Pinside to figure out value. JPLE is about $20kCAD on Pinside and so is GZLE (PinRev pricing would be significantly higher based on the ads that popped up today but I digress). I'd consider a straight trade*. Would also consider BM66LE WITH topper - no topper no chance! Maybe others.

If you have something else in the same range according to Pinside let me know but no 2 for 1. I am out of room. Not really looking to trade down (game + cash) either. I am NOT interested in any Stern Pros or Premiums, Spooky, or JJP games - except Wonka CE could be a possibility. MM P3 could be a possibility too but doubtful anyone has one for trade!

*In order to keep it a straight trade I would remove certain mods(Lior TREX, Pinstadiums) and the topper from JPLE.

P.S. game is not for sale or available to trade for cash.. Sorry Luch.

Last edited:
Reactions: luch

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
You know their is a GZLe for sale in your area on Kijiji for $19,500. Why don't you just buy that one? Dont have to search or drive and it's in your target price range. I think he started at $21,000 when first listed. Cheers

Reactions: Ryan Dodd