• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Jerry Power Retirement Party Friday June 9th @MAPLE Pinball

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
Jerry Power of Player One has been a driving force in the Ontario Pinball Community for over 48 Years. Since 1975 Jerry has been in the Pinball and Arcade business selling and supporting the Pinball Community. He has always been available to support all types tournaments that were being run in the GTA Area and beyond. It didn’t matter if it was a big event like the CNE or a small tournament in someone's basement if Jerry could help support it he would.

On June 9 at Maple Pinball from 7:00 till Midnight we will be hosting a Pinball tournament and Retirement Party to thank Jerry for all his years supporting Ontario Pinball. You can join us to play in the tournament or just come by and play a few games and thank Jerry for supporting the community. Everyone is welcome hope to see you all on June 9

Details

June 9 at Maple Pinball
245 Matheson Blvd Unit 14
Mississauga Ontario
L4Z 3K2

Doors open at 7 PM
Tournament starts at 745 PM
Special Side Tournament to try and Beat Jerry Power Score and win a prize !
PIzza and Pop will be provided as part of the entrance fee
25.00 entrance fee for host and food

If possible please email Mylescameron@mac.com if you are going to attend so we can get a head count to insure we have enough food at the event.

If you would like to pre register please transfer the 25.00 to mylescameron@mac.com

Thanks

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Wow, can't imagine going into Player1 or being at a tournament and not seeing Jerry there... wish I could make it, have previous plans, I wish him an amazing retirement!

Reactions: Ponzie

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
My only experiences with him were good.
So, who will be taking over for sales?
Whom will we be dealing with now?

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
It was a great night at Maple and I was glad I got a chance to say goodbye to Jerry. He has always been kind to me.
The "new guys" are Martin (Sales) and (I think) Sam (Technical).
I had a chance to talk to Martin at Player1 and at Maple. Seems like a solid guy and Sam has 20+ years in the industry (from my understanding).
While it's sad to see Jerry go, I think the new guys look like solid replacements. :)

Reactions: roar