• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

James Bond LE ( For Sale)

Is this where expensive pinballs are taking us.with prices hovering the 20 thousand mark who would want to take loss ...funny thread feeling sad for the seller.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230307-072400_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230307-072400_Facebook.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 32

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
From looking at the thread the owner seems to really dislike it and didn't mind putting it at a price to move it asap. He could have priced it for it not to move and just fold it and put it in storage, but what's the point? He lost a few thousands (maybe 2 or 3), but maybe for him that is the price of not having something he hates...

Always a risk buying something expensive sight unseen or without having playing it. Also a risk buying something and expecting it to raise in value to maybe make money. Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't. It is what it is.

Reactions: Gebzter

ad19col

Jan 28, 2022
Toronto
Stranger Things was the same way with its initial code. The game wasn’t very good and today it’s a unicorn. Sometimes you have to be patient with evolution of the gameplay. Bond LE has all the makings of a great game…

Shots - toys - powder coating and colour is gorgeous.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Stern does suck when it comes to code. I had my JPLE over a year before they even released the 1.0 code. I hate that style of business model. Buy an incomplete product and hope they will finish it later.