• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Hyperspin on windows 10

slither

Mar 23, 2013
Portland, Ont.
Anyone know the secret??. I have a portable drive with hyperspin working great on windows 7. I got a newer faster computer with windows 10 and no joy..I get like 3 seconds of circle spinning then nothing when trying to start. I downloaded the dll fix and installed , but still nothing?...Any ideas ?. Thanks. I had to disable windows defender, it kept removing hyper hq as a virus.

Locutus

Feb 1, 2019
Richmond Hill
yes, I tried compatibility mode as well, no go...The computer will not be hooked to internet so I just shut off defender lol.
feel free to reach out directly. I'm thinking that your file structure may be pointing to a file on your old computer that doesn't exist on the new one, or is in a different location. You would preferably have everything self contained on the external drive, but this may not have been the case.

slither

Mar 23, 2013
Portland, Ont.
feel free to reach out directly. I'm thinking that your file structure may be pointing to a file on your old computer that doesn't exist on the new one, or is in a different location. You would preferably have everything self contained on the external drive, but this may not have been the case.

slither

Mar 23, 2013
Portland, Ont.
Possibly , it's just that the drive works on other computers, so I think it has everything there, unless something is missing from the new one that my others have ...ughh.