• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Hi from BC (Burnaby)!

JRR

Dec 21, 2018
Burnaby, BC
www.flippers.com
Well, I'm not new to the pinball business - having been selling and servicing the games since the 70s, but I thought I would drop by this forum to see if there is anything interesting going on, or tech tips I can offer when I am not swamped with work!
One thing I do want to get into is reproduction parts and circuit boards, and my current projects are Bally Home pinball replacement System 1 MPU section (have a replacement for System 2 already selling), Allied Leisure Industries (ALI) replacement for the 3 x 6530s, and then on to Rotation 8 boards. Along the way I want to find a job for my injection mold machines that can be done in 2 ounces or less of plastic and probably first going to make a replica of the ALI drop targets - currently they are only available from me in white as we use Delrin sheets that are cut to shape, but there is a small need for red targets for some games, so I hope to have those coming out in the new year (2019).
So, have fun with your games and we shall try to keep them working for you by supplying rare parts!
John :-#)#
(European name for pinballs).com

Last edited:

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
Ive used your site for a alltech board once but most of your other parts seem really expensive,
$40 for a single flipper link? $31 for a micro switch?

Attachments

• 515-7203-00-L.jpeg
    515-7203-00-L.jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 180-5100-xx.jpeg
    180-5100-xx.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 7

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
Ive used your site for a alltech board once but most of your other parts seem really expensive,
$40 for a single flipper link? $31 for a micro switch?

I did also find the prices pretty high as well. Sadly I will have to stick to the big 3. Marco, Pinball life and Pinball Resource. Marco just told me a few days ago that he would also price match. I think the Canadian companies do have to mark up their products to keep business going but sometimes it is just not competitive at that point. I wish Flippers.com well though!