• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Help! How do I save my Walking Dead custom audio sound set?

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
I'm wondering if anyone can help me...

I bought a Walking Dead Premium a few months ago that already had a custom sound set installed. I believe it may be the Cleland sound set. I just got another sound set that I want to try out, but I have no idea as to whether I can save the current sound set, (to a USB stick) before replacing it with the new code.
Is there anyway to do this?
I don't know how to get the current sound set again so I would really love to keep a copy before overwriting it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
NO!
it only saves settings and the high score lists. It does not save code Like custom audio.

you need to buy another sd card and keep them separate.

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
NO!
it only saves settings and the high score lists. It does not save code Like custom audio.

you need to buy another sd card and keep them separate.
That's what I understood. Unfortunately, I do not have the sound set on a card or USB stick, it was already installed when I got the machine. Maybe I'm missing it, but I can not see a SD card slot anywhere on the back box boards either. (Keep in mind this is a Walking Dead, not a current Spike 2 machine).

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Yeah that’s right. It’s a SAM system. There are no ways to save the software. Just download the code you have off of Pinside again.

Last edited:

Perry L

Mar 17, 2016
In the hills Mono
Can you not just download the Cleland code from Pinside onto a new USB and reinstall it when you want it?
mcuzz installed the R rated Cleland code into my TWD and it’s got some crazy shit on it.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Nevermind my ignorance. Go in the service menu. USB menu. Select BCKP. Insert usb stick as instructed and save your code. It’s on page 2 of the manual.