• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Hawkesbury - Pinball Swap Meet/Flea Fair - JUNE 7

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Sounds like it could be fun, gang! Go inter-mingle with other pin collectors in the Ottawa area :)

Chris Silver said:
Proposed Date: Saturday June 7th, 2014. This is comfortably before the kids get out of school for the summer. Come when you want, leave when you have to.

* Looking to trade pinball machines and/or parts with buddies in Ottawa and Montreal, but don't want to drive all the way?

* Need a launching point to send your stuff to people doing a run to Toronto and all points in between?

* Got a bunch of extra pinball junk and would like to just open your trunk, point and have someone say "Sure I'll take it."?

* Wanna just get out for the day, play some pin, bbq and drink some beer?

I brought this idea up before and there was a decent response to the concept. Even if you would just like to get out on the weekend and meet up with far away friends halfway to chat about pinball and hammer away at my machines your more than welcome to come to my place in Hawkesbury. Bring a pin along and throw a price on it if you want. Put it together for the afternoon.

This offer is open to all MAACA and PBRev members. Any excuse to play some pin is good for me besides, I need some parts. All are welcome. :mrgreen:

If you would like to come, post in here your intentions and anything you might be bringing or looking for. I'll be putting on burgers and dogs. Bring you're on steak and beers if you want.

Come on down and enjoy a day of pin.

Also, Starburst/The Playdium Store will be offering this great opportunity for members:

Starburst said:
Any Starburst Parts orders placed through the Montreal office can be picked up at this event.

They'll also be providing special deals for the day. Check out some of their inventory online at:

http://www.theplaydiumstore.com

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Anyone else looking to go up from the GTA area? I'm heading that way to deliver a game and wouldn't mind some company.