• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Godzilla (1998 Sega) REDUCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
I've decided to sell my 1998 Sega Godzilla pinball. Not one you will see for sale often as only 516 were made.

I've owned the game for about 10 years and it's been a trouble free machine. It's a blast to play and it's fun trying to stack the 5 multiball modes and evenually destroy New York while the game shakes with the factory installed shaker motor. The game is in good shape and includes the manual plus NOS plastics.

It is plug and play ready with no errors. I recently shopped the game top and bottom with a complete tear down of the playfield. All GI and some insert bulbs were changed to LED.

As shown in the pics, there are some broken plastics. I'm including a set of NOS plastics. These are original old stock plastics and not reproductions. The insert by the left sling shot has wear. I've installed mylar to prevent further wear.

Photos can be viewed at:

I recently installed new carbon balls to prevent the balls from getting magnetized from game play.

Reduced to $7,200 obo with NOS plastic set included

Located in Ottawa, Ontario

Willing to pallent and ship if you make arrangements.

I also have an NOS clearcoated playfield and new ramp that will be sale. Can discuss if you are interested in package deal.

Last edited:

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Going to bump this. Had some interest, but nothing solid. Changing price to obo.

I also have an NOS clearcoated playfield and new ramp that will be sale. Can discuss if you are interested in package deal.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
I always liked to play this machine.
It was the Mattew Broderick and the (meh) movie it was linked to that kept it somewhere else.
Every other Godzilla movie was better than that one. (In my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.